Redefining the Economical Power of Nations
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Indicator; GDP; GNP; GINI; Productivity; Inequality; Income Distribution; Poverty Growth; Poverty Measurement; Macro Models; International Economic Order; International Industrial Order; Econometrics; Econometric Methods; Econometric Modeling; Macroeconometrics; Mathematical Methods; Mathematical Models; Numerical Methods; National Income and Product Account; Economic Growth; Wage; Economic Growth; Multisector Growth; Saving Growth; Aggregate Produc-tivity; Gross National Product; Gross Domestic Product; Macroeconomic Model; Macroeconomic Time Series; Micro to Macro; National Income Accounting; National Wealth; Econometric Modeling;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2013-09-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-09-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .