Education and Economic Growth in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Annabi, Nabil & Harvey, Simon & Lan, Yu, 2011.
"Public expenditures on education, human capital and growth in Canada: An OLG model analysis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 852-865.
- Nabil ANNABI & Simon HARVEY & Yu LAN, "undated". "Public Expenditures on Education, Human Capital and Growth in Canada: An OLG Model Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800004, EcoMod.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; economic growth; expenditure on education; north east state;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .