Publication Activity of Russian Researches in Leading International Scientific Journals
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maxim Kotsemir, 2012. "Publication Activity of Russian Researches in Leading International Scientific Journals," Post-Print hal-00865856, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonid Gokhberg & Vitaliy Roud, 2016. "Structural changes in the national innovation system: longitudinal study of innovation modes in the Russian industry," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 269-288, August.
- Maxim Kotsemir, 2013.
"Measuring National Innovation Systems Efficiency - A Review of DEA Approach,"
- Maxim Kotsemir, 2013. "Measuring national innovation systems efficiency – a review of DEA approach," HSE Working papers WP BRP 16/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1386-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Karaulova & Abdullah Gök & Oliver Shackleton & Philip Shapira, 2016. "Science system path-dependencies and their influences: nanotechnology research in Russia," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 107(2), pages 645-670, May.
More about this item
Keywordspublication activity; bibliometric indicators; publications of Russian authors; the level of citation; cross-country analysis;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.