Interpersonal relationships in the televised electoral debate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boicu, Ruxandra, 2007. "Modal verbs and politeness strategies in political discourse," MPRA Paper 45913, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jan 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: adversarial questions; (im)politeness; debate mediator; presidential candidate; discourse;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44960. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.