„Volcker/Vickers hybrid“?: The Liikanen Report and justifications for ring fencing and separate legal entities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David F. Ruccio, 1991. "Postmodernism and Economics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 495-510, July.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 1988.
"L'utopia della ragione in Claudio Napoleoni (1924-1988)
[The utopy of reason in Claudio Napoleoni (1924-1988)]," MPRA Paper 43898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2008.
"Hegelo-marxismo e cattolicesimo sociale. La "Rivista Trimestrale" di Napoleoni e Rodano
[Hegelo-Marxism and Social Catholicism: Napoleoni's and Rodano's "Rivista Trimestrale"]," MPRA Paper 43878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Razvan STEFANESCU & Ramona DUMITRIU, 2014. "A State-Owned Payment And Savings System As An Alternative To The Banking Regulations Strengthening," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 297-301.
More about this item
KeywordsVickers Report; Volcker's Rule; Liikanen Report; ring fencing; recovery plans; resolution plans; bail-outs; loss absorption; systemic risks; leverage ratios; liquidity; capital requirements; de-leveraging;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-02-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-02-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .