Europe: A Cultural Border, or a Geo-cultural Archipelago
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Wang, Ko & Li, Yuming & Erickson, John, 1997. " A New Look at the Monday Effect," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 2171-2186, December.
- McFarland, James W & Pettit, R Richardson & Sung, Sam K, 1982. " The Distribution of Foreign Exchange Price Changes: Trading Day Effects and Risk Measurement," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(3), pages 693-715, June.
- Kursat Aydoğan & G. Geoffrey Booth, 2003. "Calendar anomalies in the Turkish foreign exchange markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(5), pages 353-360.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & Schwarz, Thomas V. & Szakmary, Andrew C., 1995. "Seasonalities and intraday return patterns in the foreign currency futures market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 843-869, August.
- Berument, Hakan & Coskun, M. Nejat & Sahin, Afsin, 2007. "Day of the week effect on foreign exchange market volatility: Evidence from Turkey," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 87-97, January.
- Kiymaz, Halil & Berument, Hakan, 2003. "The day of the week effect on stock market volatility and volume: International evidence," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 363-380.
- Hsieh, David A., 1988. "The statistical properties of daily foreign exchange rates: 1974-1983," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 129-145, February.
- Karolyi, G Andrew, 1995. "A Multivariate GARCH Model of International Transmissions of Stock Returns and Volatility: The Case of the United States and Canada," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 11-25, January.
- Hilliard, Jimmy E. & Tucker, Alan L., 1992. "A note on weekday, intraday, and overnight patterns in the interbank foreign exchange and listed currency options markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 1159-1171, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brie, Mircea, 2011. "Ethnicity, Religion and Intercultural Dialogue in the European Border Space," MPRA Paper 44087, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Horga, Ioan, 2011. "Ethnicity, Religion and Intercultural Education in the Curricula of European Studies," MPRA Paper 44999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horga, Ioan, 2011. "Communication and Information Studies Curricula – Instrument for the Internal and External Cross-Border Communication of the EU," MPRA Paper 45032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brie, Mircea, 2014. "European enlargement and new frontiers of Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 56238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horga, Ioan & Brie, Mircea, 2013. "Can be Hungarian-Ukrainian-Romanian-Moldovan an Inclusive Frontier of Europe?," MPRA Paper 52772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brie, Mircea & Horga, Ioan & Şipoş, Sorin, 2011. "Ethnicity, Confession and Intercultural Dialogue at the European Union’s East Border," MPRA Paper 44082, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Brie, Mircea, 2014. "National minorities: levels of educational analysis," MPRA Paper 62422, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsculture; border; diversity; Europe; identity; globalisation; interculturality;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .