Optimizing Decision Making Capacity: Lessons from Empirical Study of Selected Successful and Collapsed major Cooperatives in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 1999.
"Shadow Economies Around the World - Size, Causes, and Consequences,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
196, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 2000. "Shadow Economies Around the World; Size, Causes, and Consequences," IMF Working Papers 00/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2002.
"I criteri del Trattato di Maastricht, l’Europa e l’euro: debito pubblico in Italia e crescita
[The criteria of the Maastricht Treaty, Europe and the euro: public debt in Italy and growth]," MPRA Paper 36333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominik H. Enste & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Shadow Economies: Size, Causes, and Consequences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-114, March.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2001.
"Occupazione e disoccupazione in Italia e in Europa negli anni novanta
[Employment and unemployment in Italy and Europe in the nineties]," MPRA Paper 36527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal & Patel, Sweta, 2012. "Humanization: Explaining the Law of Cooperatives in India," MPRA Paper 44109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal & Patel, Akash, 2013. "What Works for Workers' Cooperatives? An Empirical Research on Success & Failure of Indian Workers' Cooperatives," MPRA Paper 55225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal, 2012. "Cooperatives in India: The Humanization of Our World," MPRA Paper 55317, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2014.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal & Patel, Akash, 2013. "Drivers of Poverty Alleviation Process: Empirical Study of Community Based Organizations from India," MPRA Paper 55222, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperatives; Indian Cooperatives;
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .