Optimizing Decision Making Capacity: Lessons from Empirical Study of Selected Successful and Collapsed major Cooperatives in India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal & Patel, Sweta, 2012. "Humanization: Explaining the Law of Cooperatives in India," MPRA Paper 44109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal & Patel, Akash, 2013. "What Works for Workers' Cooperatives? An Empirical Research on Success & Failure of Indian Workers' Cooperatives," MPRA Paper 55225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal, 2012. "Cooperatives in India: The Humanization of Our World," MPRA Paper 55317, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2014.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal & Patel, Akash, 2013. "Drivers of Poverty Alleviation Process: Empirical Study of Community Based Organizations from India," MPRA Paper 55222, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperatives; Indian Cooperatives;
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .