Dual citizenship granted to hungarian ethnics. context and arguments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio SÃ¡nchez-Cuenca, 2000. "The Political Basis of Support for European Integration," European Union Politics, , vol. 1(2), pages 147-171, June.
- Rosa Sanchez Salgado, 2008. "European Money at Work: Contracting a European Identity?," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 4, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- Kenneth Shepsle & Barry Weingast, 1981. "Structure-induced equilibrium and legislative choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 503-519, January.
- North,Douglass C. & Wallis,John Joseph & Weingast,Barry R., 2013. "Violence and Social Orders," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107646995, March.
More about this item
Keywordscitizenship; society; Romania; Hungary; perception;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .