Dual Citizenship Granted to Hungarian Ethnics. Context and Arguments in the Romanian and Hungarian Mass Media
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscitizenship; society; Romania; Hungary; mass media; perception;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .