Il corporativismo nel pensiero economico italiano: una rilettura critica
[Corporatism in Italian Economic Thought: A Reinterpretation]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2002.
"A proposito di marginalismo e socialismo nell'Italia liberale
[Marginalism and socialism in liberal Italy]," MPRA Paper 44933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Zabalza, 2004. "La contribución de Manuel de Torres a la economía agraria en España (1930-1960)," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 32, pages 117-143, april.
- Juan Zabalza, 2008. "Los escritos agrarios de Manuel de Torres (1903-1960). Ciencia económica y agricultura," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 46, pages 125-153, december.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporatism; Fascism; economic theory; economic policy; industrial relations; Italy;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- B19 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Other
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.