Значение Лингва Франка Для Продвижения Концепции Устойчивого Развития
[The Significance of Lingua Franca for the Promotion of the Concept of Sustainable Development]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jimenez, E. & Lockheed, M.E., 1995. "Public and Private Secondary Education in Developing Countries. A Comparative Study," World Bank - Discussion Papers 309, World Bank.
- Fan, C. Simon & Stark, Oded, 2007.
"International migration and "educated unemployment","
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 76-87, May.
- Stark, Oded & Fan, C. Simon, 2006. "International Migration and "Educated Unemployment"," Discussion Papers 7126, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Bedi, Arjun S. & Garg, Ashish, 2000. "The effectiveness of private versus public schools: the case of Indonesia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 463-494, April.
- Sugata Marjit & Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti, 2004. "Trade and Wage Inequality in Developing Countries," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(2), pages 295-303, April.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 2007.
"Economic liberalization and wage inequality in the presence of labour market imperfection,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 592-603.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Shigemi Yabuuchi, 2005. "Economic Liberalization And Wage Inequality In The Presence Of Labour Market Imperfection," International Trade 0510008, EconWPA.
- Chau, Nancy H & Stark, Oded, 1999. "Migration under Asymmetric Information and Human Capital Formation," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 455-483, August.
- Stark, Oded & Helmenstein, Christian & Prskawetz, Alexia, 1998.
"Human capital depletion, human capital formation, and migration: a blessing or a "curse"?,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 363-367, September.
- Stark, Oded & Helmenstein, Christian & Prskawetz, Alexia, 1998. "Human Capital Depletion, Human Capital Formation, and Migration. A Blessing in a "Curse"?," Economics Series 55, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Oded Stark & Christian Helmenstein & Alexia Prskawetz, 1998. "Human Capital Depletion, Human Capital Formation, and Migration: A Blessing in a "Curse"?," Departmental Working Papers _096, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Shigemi Yabuuchi & Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "International Migration of Labour and Skilled-Unskilled Wage Inequality," International Trade 0510007, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; Lingua franca; intercultural communications; human needs; regions of the world; «Homo sustinens»;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .