Theory and Practice in Business Intelligence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muntean, Mihaela & Mircea, Gabriela & Bazavan, Sandra, 2012. "QR Codes Usage Approach In The Virtualized Consumption," MPRA Paper 41141, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2012.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:335-:d:129112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teodora Vătuiu & Mioara Udrică & Naiana Tarcă, 2013. "Cloud Computing Technology - Optimal Solution for Efficient Use of Business Intelligence and Enterprise Resource Planning Applications," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(6), pages 1-28, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Intelligence (BI); BI value chain; BI project; Location Intelligence; Social BI; Mobile BI; Cloud BI; Collaborative BI;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-09-22 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2012-09-22 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2012-09-22 (Operations Research)
- NEP-PPM-2012-09-22 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .