Studies on the identification problem of the simultaneous economic models from viewpoint of unique determination of parameters (I)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hannan, E J, 1971. "The Identification Problem for Multiple Equation Systems with Moving Average Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 751-765, September.
- Deistler, Manfred, 1978. "The structural identifiability of linear models with autocorrelated errors in the case of cross-equation restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 23-31, August.
- Geraci, Vincent J., 1976. "Identification of simultaneous equation models with measurement error," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 263-283, August.
More about this item
KeywordsIdentification Problem of th Simultaneous Economic Models From Viewpoint of Unique Determination of Parameters (I);
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .