The Link between Extreme Poverty and Young Dependents in the Philippines:Evidence from Household Surveys
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arsenio Balisacan & Sharon Piza & Dennis Mapa & Carlos Abad Santos & Donna Odra, 2010.
"The Philippine economy and poverty during the global economic crisis,"
Philippine Review of Economics,
University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 47(1), pages 1-37, June.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan & Sharon Piza & Dennis Mapa & Carlos Abad Santos & Donna Odra, 2010. "The Philippine Economy and Poverty During the Global Economic Crisis," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201008, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Mapa, Dennis S. & Briones, Kristine Joy S., 2007. "Robust Determinants of Income Growth in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2006 Vol. XXXIII Nos., Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ernesto M. Pernia, et al., 2011. "Population, Poverty, Politics and the Reproductive Health Bill," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201101, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:pjd_2006_vol._xxxiii_nos._1and2-b is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExtreme Poverty; Young Dependents; Logit Model; Population Management;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .