Tourismuspolitik in Marokko: ein großer Wurf für wirtschaftliche Entwicklung?
[Tourism policy in Morocco: a great effort for economic development?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhongxiu Zhao & Xiaoling Huang & Dongya Ye & Paul Gentle, 2007. "China's Industrial Policy in Relation to Electronics Manufacturing," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 15(3), pages 33-51.
- Tri Widodo, 2008. "Dynamic changes in comparative advantage: Japan “flying geese” model and its implications for China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 200-213, October.
- David Bailey & Helena Lenihan & Ajit Singh, 2009. "Lessons for African Economies from Irish and East Asian Industrial Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 357-382, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Vietnam; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 07/385, International Monetary Fund.
- Xinhua He & Yongfu Cao, 2007. "Understanding High Saving Rate in China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 15(1), pages 1-13.
- Chaponniere, Jean-Raphael & Cling, Jean-Pierre & Zhou, Bin, 2008. "Vietnam Following in China?s Footsteps: The Third Wave of Emerging Asian Economies," WIDER Working Paper Series 084, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; tourism policy; Morocco; Turkey; Tunisia; Egypt; development policy; youth unemployment;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
- N17 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Africa; Oceania
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .