LES déterminants des dépenses de santé des ménages pauvres au CAMEROUN
[THE determinants of health expenditure of poor households in CAMEROUN]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsTobit model; censorship; poverty; poor household; determinants; variable sociodemographic;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .