LES déterminants des dépenses de santé des ménages pauvres au CAMEROUN
[THE determinants of health expenditure of poor households in CAMEROUN]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Heller & Nicholas Vause, 2012. "Collateral requirements for mandatory central clearing of over-the-counter derivatives," BIS Working Papers 373, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsTobit model; censorship; poverty; poor household; determinants; variable sociodemographic;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.