The deficit mechanism of the Hungarian municipalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dániel Homolya & Gábor Szigel, 2008. "Lending to local governments: Risks and behaviour of Hungarian banks," MNB Bulletin (discontinued), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 3(2), pages 20-29, September.
- Ákos Aczél & Dániel Homolya, 2011. "Risks of the indebtedness of the local government sector from the point of view of financial stability," MNB Bulletin (discontinued), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 6(3), pages 7-14, October.
- Judit Páles & Dániel Homolya, 2011. "Developments in the costs of external funds of the Hungarian banking sector," MNB Bulletin (discontinued), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 6(3), pages 61-69, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmunicipality; indebtedness; debt service; deficit-mechanism; crowd-out effect;
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .