Automation of e-health systems through mobile devices and semantic technology
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsE-health; mobile computing; semantic technology; ontologies; system modelling;
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2012-07-08 (Health Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2012-07-08 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .