The evolution of the toponyms in the Şureanu mountains viewed on cartographic sources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Bou & Albert Satorra, 2003. "The persistence of abnormal returns at industry and firm levels," Economics Working Papers 729, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:bla:joares:v:15:y:1977:i:2:p:226-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles H. Brandon & Jeffrey E. Jarrett & Saleha B. Khumawala, 1983. "Note---Revising Forecasts of Accounting Earnings: A Comparison with the Box-Jenkins Method," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(2), pages 256-263, February.
- Dichev, Ilia D. & Tang, Vicki Wei, 2009. "Earnings volatility and earnings predictability," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1-2), pages 160-181, March.
More about this item
KeywordsŞureanu Mountains; Carpathians; toponyms; cartographic sources; territorial changes; settlements;
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .