Globalization, structural adjustment and african agriculture: analysis and evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bryceson, Deborah & Sarkar, Prabirjit & Fennel, Shailaja & Singh, Ajit, 2010. "Globalisation, structural adjustment and african agriculture: analysis and evidence," MPRA Paper 39053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryceson, D. & Sarkar, P. & Fennell, S. & Singh, A., 2010. "Globalisation, Structural Adjustment and African Agriculture: Analysis and Evidence," Working Papers wp414, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
References listed on IDEAS
- Plümper, Thomas & Troeger, Vera E., 2007. "Efficient Estimation of Time-Invariant and Rarely Changing Variables in Finite Sample Panel Analyses with Unit Fixed Effects," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 124-139, March.
- Mkandawire, Thandika, 2001. "Thinking about Developmental States in Africa," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 289-313, May.
- David Bailey & Helena Lenihan & Ajit Singh, 2009. "Lessons for African Economies from Irish and East Asian Industrial Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 357-382, December.
- Round, Jeffery I., 2007. "Globalization, Growth, Inequality and Poverty in Africa: A Macroeconomic Perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 055, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsAfrican agriculture; Poor governance; State fragility; Donor policies;
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.