Extensive Capture: the rise of international industrial regulation
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInternational industrial regulation; international law; soft law; hard law; harmonization; industrial organization; law and economics;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L59 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-06-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-REG-2007-06-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .