The management of Pakistan's economy 1947-82
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafiq, M.S. & Mallick, S.K., 2008. "The effect of monetary policy on output in EMU3: A sign restriction approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1756-1791, December.
- Dale, Spencer & Haldane, Andrew G., 1995.
"Interest rates and the channels of monetary transmission: Some sectoral estimates,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1611-1626, December.
- Spencer Dale & Andrew Haldane, 1993. "Interest rates and the channels of monetary transmission: some sectoral estimates," Bank of England working papers 18, Bank of England.
- Faust, Jon & Rogers, John H., 2003. "Monetary policy's role in exchange rate behavior," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1403-1424, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faiz Mohammad, 1987. "Agricultural Taxation in Pakistan Revisited," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 419-432.
- Imran Ali & Adeel Malik, 2009. "The Political Economy of Industrial Development in Pakistan: A Long-Term Perspective," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 14(Special E), pages 29-50, September.
- Manzoor Ahmed & Khalid Khan, 2014. "An Essay on the Political Economy of Fiscal Policy Making in Pakistan," International Journal of Business, Economics and Management, Conscientia Beam, vol. 1(9), pages 229-241.
- Winterford, David & Looney, Robert E., 1993. "Public sector investment in energy : Budgetary constraints and trade offs in Pakistan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 98-105, June.
- Burki, Abid A. & Khan, Mahmood-ul-Hasan, 2004. "Effects of allocative inefficiency on resource allocation and energy substitution in Pakistan's manufacturing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 371-388, May.
- Jha, Shikha & Mallick, Sushanta & Park, Donghyun & Quising, Pilipinas, 2010. "Effectiveness of Countercyclical Fiscal Policy: Time-Series Evidence from Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 211, Asian Development Bank.
- Mohammad Aslam Chaudhary, 1994. "Regional Agricultural Underdevelopment in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 889-898.
- Atif Ikram & Syed Ali Asjad Naqvi, 2005. "Family Business Groups and Tunneling Framework : Application and Evidence from Pakistan," Microeconomics Working Papers 22263, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah, 2006.
"Educational Disparity in East and West Pakistan, 1947–71: Was East Pakistan Discriminated Against?,"
Oxford University Economic and Social History Series
_063, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah, 2006. "Educational Disparity in East and West Pakistan, 1947-71: Was East Pakistan Discriminated Against?," Economics Series Working Papers 2006-W63, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Campos, Nauro F & Khan, Feisal U & Tessendorf, Jennifer E, 2004. "From substitution to complementarity: some econometric evidence on the evolving NGO-State relationship in Pakistan," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 37(2), pages 49-72, January-M.
- Bushra Yasmin, 2009. "Trade Liberalization and the Lead Role of Human Capital and Job Attributes in Wage Determination: The Case of Pakistan’s Labor Market," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 14(1), pages 1-37, Jan-Jun.
- Muhammad Hussain Malik & Aftab Ahmad Cheema, 1986. "The Role of Small-scale Industry in Pakistan's Economy and Government Incentives," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 789-807.
- Ahmed, Vaqar & Wahab Siddiqui, Abdul, 2010. "Nexus between aid and security: the case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 29310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew McCartney, 2011. "Pakistan, Growth, Dependency, and Crisis," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(Special E), pages 71-94, September.
- Moinuddin, 2007. "Choice of Monetary Policy Regime: Should SBP Adopt Inflation Targeting," SBP Working Paper Series 19, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Siddiqur Osmani, 2009. "Explaining Growth in South Asia," Chapters,in: Diversity in Economic Growth, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rashid Amjad, 1986. "Impact of Workers' Remittances from the Middle East on Pakistan's Economy: Some Selected Issues," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 757-785.
- Mushtaq Khan, 2000. "The Political Economy of Industrial Policy in Pakistan 1947-1971," Working Papers 98, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Cheema, Ali & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz & Qadir, Adnan, 2005. "Decentralization in Pakistan: Context, Content and Causes," Working Paper Series rwp05-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Abid Burki & Mushtaq Khan & Bernt Bratsberg, 1997. "Parametric tests of allocative efficiency in the manufacturing sectors of India and Pakistan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 11-22.
- Iqbal, Nasir & Khan, Sardar Javaid Iqbal & Irfan, Muhammad, 2008. "Democracy, Autocracy and Macroeconomic Performance in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 28122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nawaz AHMAD, 2011. "Impact of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Output: A Case Study of Pakistan," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(10(563)), pages 99-120, October.
- Akhtar, Muhammad Ramzan, 1998. "Effects of Trade Liberalization on Agriculture in Pakistan: Institutional and Structural Aspects," Working Papers 32699, United Nations Centre for Alleviation of Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development in Asia and the Pacific (CAPSA).
More about this item
KeywordsManagement; Pakistan; Economy;
- P41 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- N95 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Asia including Middle East
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35850. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .