Spectrum Management and Broadcasting: Current Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Cave & Kiyoshi Nakamura (ed.), 2006. "Digital Broadcasting," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3816.
More about this item
Keywordsspectrum management; broadcasting policy; digital switchover;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .