The Autonomy of sector-specific regulation – Is It still worth protecting? further thoughts on the parallel application of competition law and regulatory instruments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Petit, 2004. "Circumscribing the scope of EC competition law in network industries? A comparative approach to the US supreme court ruling in the trinko case," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 5(3), pages 347-364, September.
More about this item
Keywordsabuse of dominant position; sector-specific regulation;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-12-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-REG-2011-12-13 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .