E-commerce narzędziem globalizacji handlu
[E-commerce - The Way of Market Globalization]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deleersnyder, B. & Geyskens, I. & Gielens, K. & Dekimpe, M.G., 2002. "How Cannibalistic is the Internet Channel?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-22-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grzegorz, Chodak & Łukasz, Latus, 2012.
"Bariery utrudniające ekspansję polskich sklepów internetowych na rynki zagraniczne
[Expansion barriers of the Polish e-stores on foreign markets]," MPRA Paper 50484, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2012.
- Chodak, Grzegorz & Latus, Łukasz, 2012.
"Sprzedaż zagraniczna prowadzona przez polskie sklepy internetowe – wyniki badań
[International Trade in Polish E-shops - Results of Research]," MPRA Paper 39783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordse-commerce; globalization; global market; internet shopping;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .