2008 Economic crisis analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Golmohammadpoor Azar, Kamran, 2011. "2008 Economic Crisis Analysis: The Macroeconomic Approach," EconStor Conference Papers 49648, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alymkulova Nargiza Bakytovna & Atabaev Nurlan Uzgenovich & Ganiev Junus Mashrapovich, 2016. "Var - analysis of Global financial economic crisis impact on public budget and unemployment: evidence from the economy of the Kyrgyz Republic," Экономика региона, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», vol. 12(4), pages 1090-1101.
- Borce Trenovski & Biljana Tashevska & Suzana Makreshanska, 2015.
"The Global Economic Crisis - What Should Not Be Forgotten,"
Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 99-112, June.
- Trenovski, Borce & Tashevska, Biljana & Makreshanska, Suzana, 2015. "The Global Economic Crisis - What Should NOT be Forgotten," MPRA Paper 76297, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic crisis; Macroeconomics; IS-LM Model; America Economy;
All these keywords.
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian; Modern Monetary Theory
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.