Problems of operationalizing the concept of a cost-of-living index
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:wbecrv:v:31:y:2017:i:2:p:504-530. is not listed on IDEAS
- John Gibson & Trinh Le & Bonggeun Kim, 2017.
"Prices, Engel Curves, and Time-Space Deflation: Impacts on Poverty and Inequality in Vietnam,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(2), pages 504-530.
- Gibson,John David & Le,Trinh & Kim,Bonggeun, 2017. "Prices, Engel curves, and time-space deflation : impacts on poverty and inequality in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8097, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordscost-of-living index; superlative index numbers; Diewert; demand systems;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .