Some Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Reform and Indexing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patrick Grady & Donald R. Stephenson, 1977. "Some Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Reform and Indexing," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(3), pages 378-392, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben-ner, Avner, 1984. "On the stability of the cooperative type of organization," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 247-260, September.
- Marini Marco & Zevi Alberto, 1998.
"The Reform of the Western European Co-operative Legislation: a First Assessment from a Bargaining Point of View,"
Rivista italiana degli economisti,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 83-104.
- MARINI, Marco & ZEVI, Alberto, 1995. "The Reform of the Western European Cooperative Legislation : A First Assessment from a Bargaining Point of View," CORE Discussion Papers 1995022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MARINI, Marco & ZEVI, Alberto, 1998. "The reform of the Western European co-operative legislation: a first assessment from a bargaining point of view," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1367, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bruno Jossa & Gaetano Cuomo, 1997. "The Economic Theory of Socialism and the Labour-managed Firm," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1091.
- Marco, Marini, 1997.
"Managers Compensation and Collusive Behaviour under Cournot Oligopoly,"
31871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MARINI, Marco, 1998. "Managers compensation and collusive behaviour under Cournot oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 1998002, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bonin, John P & Jones, Derek C & Putterman, Louis, 1993. "Theoretical and Empirical Studies of Producer Cooperatives: Will Ever the Twain Meet?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1290-1320, September.
- Ben-Ner, Avner, 1988. "Comparative empirical observations on worker-owned and capitalist firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 7-31, March.
- Derek C. JONES, 1975. "British Producer Cooperatives And The Views Of The Webbs On Participation And Ability To Survive," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 23-44, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Manuel Gonzalez-Páramo & Isabel Argimón Maza, 1987. "Una medición de la rémora inflacionaria del IRPF : 1979-1985," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 87-23, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Nowotny, Ewald, 1980. "Inflation and Taxation: Reviewing the Macroeconomic Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 1025-1049, September.
- Isabel Argimón & José Manuel González-Páramo, 1987. "Una medición de la rémora inflacionaria del IRPF: 1979-1985," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 11(2), pages 345-366, May.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Wage indexation and macroeconomics stability," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 107-147, January.
- Robin W. Boadway & Frank R. Flatters, 1982. "Efficiency and Equalization Payments in a Federal System of Government: A Synthesis and Extension of Recent Results," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 613-633, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomic models; tax reform; indexing; built-in stability; income tax models;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .