Prospettive per un nuovo Welfare
[Perspectives for a new Welfare. Quality competiton versus Price competition: an 'Exit-Voice-Loyalty' approach]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zamagni, Stefano, 2006. "L'economia come se la persona contasse: verso una teoria economica relazionale," AICCON Working Papers 32-2006, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
More about this item
KeywordsA.O. Hirschman; exit-voice-loyalty; Welfare State; Welfare Society;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .