Spread of hoax in Social Media
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maulana, Ardian & Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "Some Inquiries to Spontaneous Opinions: A case with Twitter in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 26405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordssocial media; gossip; rumor; hoax; Twitter.;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-05-14 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2011-05-14 (Evolutionary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .