Subdynamics of financial data from fractional Fokker-Planck equation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aleksander Janicki & Aleksander Weron, 1994. "Simulation and Chaotic Behavior of Alpha-stable Stochastic Processes," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook9401, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian, Orzeł & Agnieszka, Wyłomańska, 2010. "Calibration of the subdiffusive arithmetic Brownian motion with tempered stable waiting-times," MPRA Paper 28593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foad Shokrollahi, 2016. "Subdiffusive fractional Brownian motion regime for pricing currency options under transaction costs," Papers 1612.06665, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Gu, Hui & Liang, Jin-Rong & Zhang, Yun-Xiu, 2012. "Time-changed geometric fractional Brownian motion and option pricing with transaction costs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(15), pages 3971-3977.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:628-637 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, A. & Wyłomańska, A. & Połoczański, R. & Sundar, S., 2017. "Fractional Brownian motion time-changed by gamma and inverse gamma process," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 468(C), pages 648-667.
More about this item
Keywordssubdiffusion; constant periods; fractional Fokker-Planck equation; stock prices;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .