Sozialstaat und ethische Legitimität
[The Welfare State and Ethical Legitimacy]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHartz IV; ALG II; integrative Wirtschaftsethik; Peter Ulrich; Legitimität; Zumutbarkeit; Verantwortung; Soziale Marktwirtschaft; Soziale Irenik; Hartz-Reformen;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .