Determinants of Human Resource Development: an empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zubair Hasan, 2000. "Determinants Of Human Resource Development: An Empirical Analysis," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 1(1), pages 157-188, June.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2000. "Determinants of Human Resource Development: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 3027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman resource development; determinants; income level and growth; military expenditure;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .