Borderplex Economic Outlook: 2005-2007
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Fullerton & David Schauer, 2001. "Short-run maquiladora employment dynamics," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 7(4), pages 471-478, November.
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Angel L. Molina Jr & Adam G. Walke, 2013.
"Tolls, exchange rates, and northbound international bridge traffic from Mexico,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 305-321, August.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Molina, Angel L., Jr. & Walke, Adam G., 2010. "Tolls, Exchange Rates, and Northbound International Bridge Traffic from Mexico," MPRA Paper 59586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jun 2012.
- Thomas M. Fullerton & Ericka C. Méndez-Carrillo & Adam G. Walke, 2014. "Electricity Demand in a Northern Mexico Metropolitan Economy," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 495-505.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometric Forecast; Mexico Border Region;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .