Agrarian Transformation in Mozambique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Hajilee, Massomeh, 2009. "The J-Curve at industry level: Evidence from Sweden-US trade," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 83-92, March.
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978. "Contractionary effects of devaluation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Mohtadi, Hamid & Shabsigh, Ghiath, 1991. "Exports, growth and causality in LDCs : A re-examination," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 405-415, October.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1986. "Devaluation and Aggregate Economic Activity: An Empirical Analysis of the Contractionary Devaluation Issue," UCLA Economics Working Papers 412, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Hegerty, Scott W. & Kutan, Ali M., 2008. "Do nominal devaluations lead to real devaluations? Evidence from 89 countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 644-670, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarp, Finn & Lau, Morten Igel, 1996. "Macroeconomic Performance and Critical Development Issues," MPRA Paper 29791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2006. "Aid and Development: The Mozambican Case," Discussion Papers 06-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Tarp, Finn & Arndt, Channing & Jensen, Henning Tarp & Robinson, Sherman & Heltberg, Rasmus, 2002. "Facing the development challenge in Mozambique: an economywide perspective," Research reports 126, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgrarina transformation; Mozambiouqe;
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .