The canonical econophysics approach to the flash crash of May 6, 2010
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2014. "Why Not Use Robots to Stabilize Stock Markets?," MPRA Paper 60567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Demos, Guilherme & Da Silva, Sergio & Matsushita, Raul, 2015. "Some Statistical Properties of the Mini Flash Crashes," MPRA Paper 65473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsflash crash; econophysics; stable distribution; extreme events;
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-03-05 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HME-2011-03-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2011-03-05 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .