An Introduction to International Financial Reporting Standards
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alasdair R. Young, 2007. "Trade Politics Ain't What It Used to Be: The European Union in the Doha Round," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 789-811, November.
- David Allen & Michael Smith, 2007. "Relations with the Rest of the World," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 163-181, September.
- Ole Elgström, 2007. "Outsiders' Perceptions of the European Union in International Trade Negotiations," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 949-967, November.
- Andreas Bieler, 2003. "European integration and eastward enlargement: the widening and deepening of neo-liberal restructuring in Europe," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0041, Queens University Belfast.
- Antoniades, Andreas, 2006. "Examining facets of the hegemonic: the globalisation discourse in Greece and Ireland," MPRA Paper 28869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Medet Igde, 2016. "Evaluation and Audit of Financial Statements according to SME TFRS," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 215-219, October.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Financial Reporting Standards; IASB; IASC; IAS;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .