Database Optimizing Services
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ion LUNGU & Adela BARA, 2007. "Executive Information Systems' Multidimensional Models," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 0(3), pages 87-90.
More about this item
Keywordsdatabase; database management system (DBMS); indexing; optimizing; cost for optimized databases;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .