Will India become a world economy power?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashok Guha & Amit S. Ray, 2004. "India and Asia in the World Economy: The Role of Human Capital and Technology," International Studies, , vol. 41(3), pages 299-311, August.
- N. Satyanarayana Murthy & Manoj Panda & Kirit Parikh, 2007. "CO2 Emission Reduction Strategies and Economic Development of India," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 1(1), pages 85-118, March.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; China; economic power; world economy; knowledge economy; human capital;
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-SEA-2011-02-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .