Oil scenarios for long-term business planning: Royal Dutch Shell and generative explanation, 1960-2010
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsoil scenarios; Shell; ACEGES; agent-based computational economics;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-01-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2011-01-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2011-01-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .