The Impacts of the Proposed EU-Libya Trade Agreement
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEU; EU-Libya FTA; Libya FTA; EU FTA; Libya; Libya trade agreement; EU-Libya trade agreement; Libya trade; SIA; Sustainability Impact Assessment; impact assessment; trade impact assessment; EU SIA; Trade; SIA; Prud'homme; Dan Prud'homme; Dan Prudhomme; Prudhomme; Prud'homme;
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-01-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2011-01-30 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .