Finanţarea învăţământului public în Uniunea Europeană. Studiu de caz: învăţământul superior
[Financing public education in the European Union. Case study: The higher education system]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robertson, John C & Tallman, Ellis W & Whiteman, Charles H, 2005. "Forecasting Using Relative Entropy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(3), pages 383-401, June.
- Bentes, Sónia R. & Menezes, Rui & Mendes, Diana A., 2008.
"Long memory and volatility clustering: Is the empirical evidence consistent across stock markets?,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 387(15), pages 3826-3830.
- Sonia R. Bentes & Rui Menezes & Diana A. Mendes, 2007. "Long Memory and Volatility Clustering: is the empirical evidence consistent across stock markets?," Papers 0709.2178, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2008.
- Shiller, Robert J, 1981.
"Do Stock Prices Move Too Much to be Justified by Subsequent Changes in Dividends?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 421-436, June.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1980. "Do Stock Prices Move Too Much to be Justified by Subsequent Changes in Dividends?," NBER Working Papers 0456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2003.
"From Efficient Markets Theory to Behavioral Finance,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 83-104, Winter.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2002. "From Efficient Market Theory to Behavioral Finance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1385, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Charles Moss & Ashok Mishra & Kenneth Erickson, 2007.
"Next year on the US farmland market: an informational approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 581-585.
- Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Erickson, Kenneth W., 2005. "Next Year On The U.S. Farmland Market: An Informational Approach," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19186, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Racine, Jeff, 2002. "Entropy and predictability of stock market returns," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 291-312, March.
- Golan, Amos, 2007. "Information and entropy econometrics - volume overview and synthesis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 379-387, June.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Ashok K. Mishra & François N. Ortalo-Magné, 2003. "What's Wrong with Our Models of Agricultural Land Values?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 744-752.
- Gabriel Power & Calum Turvey, 2010. "US rural land value bubbles," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(7), pages 649-656.
- Soofi, E. S. & Retzer, J. J., 2002. "Information indices: unification and applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 17-40, March.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancing public education; higher education system;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .