Post-reform economic development in Punjab: constraints and remedies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2006. "Deceleration of industrial growth and rural industrialization strategy for Indian Punjab," MPRA Paper 799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gill, Anita & Singh, Lakhwinder, 2006. "Farmers’ Suicides and Response of Public Policy: Evidence, Diagnosis and Alternatives from Punjab," MPRA Paper 146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rina Agarwala, 2012. "Tapping the Indian Diaspora for Indian Development," Working Papers 1407, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Migration and Development..
More about this item
KeywordsPunjab economy; economic development; deceleration of economic growth; Structural transformation; alternative path of development;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .