Using Artificial intelligence to select the optimal E-CRM Based business needs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amroush, Fadi & Alkhoder, A.Baderddeen, 2009.
"بناء نظام تقييمي للبرمجيات باستخدام تقنيات الاستدلال على الحالات السابقة Cbr
[Building a programs' evaluation system by using CBR Cased Based Reasoning]," MPRA Paper 25777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCRM; information technology; marketing;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .