DMS/2: un sistema per la soluzione e simulazione interattiva di modelli econometrici
[DMS/2: a system for interactive solution and simulation of econometric models]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 1974.
"Interactive management for time series,"
22693, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1974.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paoli, 1974. "Interactive management of time series," MPRA Paper 23061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 1974.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1974. "Interactive management of time series," MPRA Paper 24539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSimultaneous equations; econometric models; numerical solution methods; Newton; Gauss-Seidel;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .