Interactive management for time series
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paoli, 1974. "Interactive management of time series," MPRA Paper 23061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 1974.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1974. "Interactive management of time series," MPRA Paper 24539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1975.
"DMS/2: un sistema per la soluzione e simulazione interattiva di modelli econometrici
[DMS/2: a system for interactive solution and simulation of econometric models]," MPRA Paper 24881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1976. "Monte Carlo methods in econometrics: a package for the stochastic simulation," MPRA Paper 24538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo & Sartori, Franco & Specioso, Isidoro, 1974.
"Aggiornamento del modello al 1974 e nuove simulazioni
[Updating the model and new simulations for 1974]," MPRA Paper 22677, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1975.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1976. "User defined functions and operators," MPRA Paper 23063, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 1976.
More about this item
KeywordsComputer program; interactive; economic time series; algebraic operations; least squares;
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.