Social rights and economic objectives: The importance of competition at supra national level
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Social rights and economic objectives: The importance of competition at supra national level," MPRA Paper 24186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charemza, Wojciech W. & Syczewska, Ewa M., 1998. "Joint application of the Dickey-Fuller and KPSS tests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 17-21, October.
- Carrion-i-Silvestre, Josep Lluis & Sanso-i-Rossello, Andreu & Ortuno, Manuel Artis, 2001. "Unit root and stationarity tests' wedding," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Cavalcante, Mileno, 2008.
"Preços do petróleo e bolhas especulativas: algumas evidências para o mercado de WTI
[Crude oil prices and speculative bubbles: evidence from the WTI market]," MPRA Paper 28582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chantziara, Thalia & Skiadopoulos, George, 2008. "Can the dynamics of the term structure of petroleum futures be forecasted? Evidence from major markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 962-985, May.
- Antonio Merino & Alvaro Ortiz, 2005. "Explaining the so-called "price premium" in oil markets," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 29(2), pages 133-152, June.
- Keblowski, Piotr & Welfe, Aleksander, 2004. "The ADF-KPSS test of the joint confirmation hypothesis of unit autoregressive root," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 257-263, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Court of Justice (ECJ); integration; competition; regulation; ordo-liberalism; economic objectives; social rights; internal market; bank rescues;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-08-14 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-08-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-PBE-2010-08-14 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .