Social rights and economic objectives: The importance of competition at supra national level
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Social rights and economic objectives: The importance of competition at supra national level," MPRA Paper 24186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Court of Justice (ECJ); integration; competition; regulation; ordo-liberalism; economic objectives; social rights; internal market; bank rescues;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-08-14 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-08-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-PBE-2010-08-14 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .