Report NEP-PBE-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2677/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:reg:briefs:594 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mikk Medijainen, 2010. "Generational Accounting As A Tool To Evaluate The Fiscal Sustainability Of Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 74, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Polishchuk, Leonid, 2010. "Misuse of Institutions: Lessons from Transition," Working Paper Series wp2010-75, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:reg:briefs:590 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:585 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:reg:briefs:586 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bosworth, Barry & Collins, Susan M., 2010. "Rebalancing the US Economy in a Postcrisis World," ADBI Working Papers 236, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2010. "Structural modeling of altruistic giving," MPRA Paper 24262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth A. Lewis & Laurence S. Seidman, 2010. "Did the 2008 Rebate Fail? A Response to Taylor and Feldstein ," Working Papers 10-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Social rights and economic objectives: The importance of competition at supra national level," MPRA Paper 24265, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2010.
- Martinsson, Peter & Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny, 2010. "Conditional Cooperation: Evidence for the Role of Self-Control," Working Papers in Economics 459, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Luca Corazzini, Marcelo Tyszler, 2010. "Love for Efficiency or Confusion? A QRE Analysis of Individual Contributions in a Public Good Game," ISLA Working Papers 37, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.