A phronesis antenarrative about the understanding of money and usage of money in more phronetic ways
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMoney; Economy; Finance; phronesis; antenarrating; narrating; storytelling; sensemaking;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .