Who works at older ages? the correlates of economic activity and temporal changes in their effects: evidences from India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zafar Mueen Nasir & Syed Mubashir Ali, 2000. "Labour Market Participation of the Elderly," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 1075-1086.
More about this item
Keywordsageing; economic activity; older adults;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-06-18 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-18 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .